Professionals prefer Owens Corning EcoTouch® PINK® FIBERGLAS™ Insulation with PureFiber® Technology because it is easy to handle and install. EcoTouch® Insulation:
- Is preferred by 2 out of 3 professional installers over all fiberglass insulation competitors for ease of handling and installation1
- Is easier to cut and split with less dust than other fiberglass insulation products1
- Installs faster1 than other fiberglass insulation products1
- Completely fills the cavity, eliminating gaps and the need for additional handwork1
- Is easily cut and split to insulate odd shaped cavities and around outlets, switches and other small spaces1
- Contains more than 99% natural ingredients*
- Certified to include a minimum of 58% total recycled content **
- Greenguard verified to be Formaldehyde free
*Unfaced insulation made with a minimum of 99 percent by weight natural materials consisting of minerals and plant-based compounds.
**Certified by Scientific Certifications Systems to have a minimum of 58 percent recycled glass content with at least 36 percent post-consumer recycled and the balance pre-consumer recycled glass content.
1 According to 2010 clinical trial conducted in Toronto, Canada by Ducker Worldwide on behalf of Owens Corning Insulating Systems, LLC.
We recommend R-19 EcoTouch® PINK® FIBERGLAS™ Insulation with PureFiber® Technology for the following applications: